NWDA Recruitment 2021:Apply Online for UDC,LDC,JE,STENO, and Other Post Across India
Name of Post: National Water Development Agency NWDA Various Post Online Form 2021
Post Date: 09-05-2021
Notification No: 07/2021
Starting date for Apply: 10-05-2021
NWDA Recruitment 2021: Detailed
National Water Development Agency (NWDA), Invited Online Application Form for the LDC, UDC, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Account Officer and Other Post Recruitment 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NWDA Delhi Recruitment 2021 on or before 25 June 2021. Candidates Are Interested to the Recruitment in India Post Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. The details of posts, age, educational qualification and pay scale/level are here kindly read article.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 –Important Dates:
Starting Date of Application – 10 May 2021
Last Date of Application: 25 June 2021
Online Exam Date – to be notified
- Junior Engineer – Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Upper Division Clerk – Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)
- Stenographer – Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk – Level -2 (Rs.19900- 63200/-)
- Hindi Translator – Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Jr. Accounts Officer – Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Male General & OBC : Rs.840/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS, PWD: Rs.500/-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. For All Other Post
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. for Jr. Account Officer & Hindi Translator Post
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||5|
|Upper Division Clerk||12|
|Lower Division Clerk||23|
Eligibility Criteria for NWDA JE, Steno, UDC, LDC and Other Posts
Required Educational Qualification:
|POST NAME||Educational Qualification|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||
|Upper Division Clerk||
|Lower Division Clerk||
How to Apply Online:
- Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the NWDA’s Website (the direct link is given below). Last date of receipt of application is 25 June 202
- The candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should go through, detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post and submitted fee for each post.
- The candidates should have valid personal E-mail ID,
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format for uploading in
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|